Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

SHOWCASE NSA – Kansas City

May 4, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Join me, Frank Clay, President, National Speakers Association (NSA) – Kansas City (KC)… and eight others representing Kansas City’s finest professional speakers for our 2021 SHOWCASE to be viewed on FaceBook (NSA KC Group) May 4th, 2021. I will be speaking about the “Leadership SHIFT!”

According to the 2021 research from Gartner recently, “it showed that only 44% of employees say they trust their organization’s leaders and managers to navigate a crisis well.” By, making the “leadership SHIFT,” leaders and managers can reach the other 56% of employees that need their leadership when it counts the most. Join us for an evening of great speakers.