Due to the multiple social challenges facing our nation and your organization, it is imperative that your leaders stand up for what is right vs. standing by and allowing what is wrong to set new a precedent as a cultural norm.
To cope with this situation, I am offering “Sharing Sessions” where we encourage an open and honest dialogue that will allow your leadership team to listen to the concerns and opinions of your staff. During “the sharing,” the aim is not to influence people’s thinking and feelings. The goal is to assess everyone’s input and to set expectations for a common understanding of the organization’s values and vision.
During turbulent and divisive times like the ones we live into today. Leaders must standup for what is right and do all they can to keep their people focused, organized and productive. We must guard against unintended aggressive behavior, unfair treatment of others and disrespect in the workplace because of what a person thinks or how they express their feelings.
Let me encourage you to contact me if you would like for me to hold a “Sharing Session” with your people. Your can reach me at: [email protected] or text: 913-244-5195
8 Important Aspects of Change
- Change is a challenge!
- Change requires a reset of the mind.
- Change has consequences.
- Change is an experiment.
- Change welcomes healthy conflict.
- Change is the answer to every challenge.
- Change must be a priority!
- Change happens within the heart.
Mr. Clay’s keynote address or introduction centers around “Successful Change” which is always an “attention grabber” has he draws a contrast between his personal stories and the challenges of his audience. As Mr. Clay points out… “we have a choice in discovering successful change. You must conceive it and believe it… to achieve it.”
As an experienced Speaker and National Sales Planning Manager, Mr. Clay will work with you to establish and customize the theme or title for your event or training session to support the organizations objective.
Frank Clay focuses his speeches around the importance of “successful change” and offer 8 approaches to “successful change.”
Mr. Clay loves to apply these guiding principles for change to help better…
- Young People
- Business Owners
- Managers and Supervisors
- Young People/Student
- New Employees
- Sales People (all levels)
- Church Members
- Chamber of Commerce
- Entrepreneurs/Small Business Owners/Partners
- Service Disabled Veteran Owners
Frank is a believer in “successful change” that shapes the future for organizations and individuals.
Frank Clay has had a successful sales career for over 40 years having worked for or with major corporations like Johnson & Johnson, Random House, Guardian Life, AIG, Georgia Pacific and others… winning multiple national sales awards and recognition. He has been a certified Speaker and Trainer for SkillPath International for many years and is a Certified ToastMaster. Mr. Clay has also been a Commander in the US Army addressing hundreds of soldiers on a routine basis. Frank is a current Member of NSA (National Speakers Association)..
MOST POPULAR SPEAKING AND TRAINING
- “Successful Change…” during challenging times.
- “Leading Your Organization or Business…” through challenging times.
- “Strategy Execution…” How to take action with limited options.
- “True Leadership…” requires a moral compass!
- “Managing Change – Managing People…” How to do it!
- “Checkmate…” How move people to win!
- “Thinking Right…” How to make the right decisions.
- “Authority, Responsibility, Accountability”… never lose control of each.
- “Successful Sales = Successful Change…” How to sell change!
- “Managing Social Media…” opportunities for change!
- “Attention To Details…” the secret to not losing out!
Events Search and Views Navigation
Finding the Faith to Overcome
Significant reflections of how a young African American boy from the streets of Philadelphia overcame the family and community challenges of his childhood; how he embraced his faith and achieve success in sports, in college, in the military, in business and with his wife and family.