The COVID 19 coronavirus is no game! You cannot afford to make the wrong decision by taking a chance to become exposed to the COVID 19 coronavirus and end up going to an Emergency Room or Intensive Care Unit (ICU)… facing the real possibly of losing your life by doing so. That’s right… you “DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200.” It is a very important decision that YOU will have to make if you plan on incurring the risks associated with being exposed to the COVID 19 coronavirus by emerging yourself into society which does not have enough answers to properly address the COVID 19 pandemic.
Phase One of the President’s OPENING UP AMERICA AGAIN Plan is forcing each of us to “roll the dice” putting our lives on the line. Each of us has to take our turn at throwing the dice or pulling a “chance card “in this game of OPENING UP AMERICA AGAIN. Simply put, Phase One could be extremely fatal, especially for those of us who are in VULNERABLE POPULATIONS. It’s your turn to make the right choice.
Here is your reality:
- YOU take this Phase One risk knowing people are still catching the COVID 19 coronavirus and dying from doing so. Reality… YOU could be next.
- YOU take this Phase One risk knowing there is no vaccination to protect you from getting the COVID 19 coronavirus. Reality… if YOU wait, a vaccine will probably discovered… then again, a vaccine may not be found.
- YOU take this Phase One risk knowing there has not been the proper testing on a large scale to determine if YOU or those around you have the COVID 19 coronavirus. Reality… testing is a must and will happen sooner than later. The important question for YOU in this game, why not wait?
So, how do YOU play this game and live if you have a choice?
- Make your health and staying alive your #1 priority at all costs, especially if you do not have the proper means to protect yourself and your activity is non-essential.
- Stay at home practicing “social-distancing” and wait until there is proper testing in the areas that you work and play in. Do not take the chance to play the PHASE ONE game, especially if you are a member of a VULNERABLE POPULATION.
- Continue “social-distancing” and demand testing at your place of work and play. Limit what you do to the activities that you have to do. Get tested and know that you are COVID 19 coronavirus free before getting back into the game again. Insist that those around you are also be COVID 19 coronaviruses free, especially if you are a member of a VULNERABLE POPULATION.
- Know if you are considered a member of a VULNERABLE POPULATION that is referenced in the President’s OPENING UP AMERICA AGAIN plan to proceed with caution. Understand the details of the SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS (not detailed) that you are asked to “strongly consider” in Phase One. Visit with a health professional to understand your health risks during this COVID 19 pandemic.
- Use common sense!
For too many people, especially if you are a member of a VULNERABLE POPULATION… OPENING UP AMERICA AGAIN is a dangerous proposition with life and death consequences. Uncertainty, travels very closely to the COVID 19 coronavirus making your decision to participate in Phase One of the President’s OPENING UP AMERICA AGAIN plan a mere gamble.
Can YOU really afford to take a chance and possibly lose your life? Before YOU throw the dice, think about the fatal consequences of your decision, especially if you are a member of a VULNERABLE POPULATION.